1. Scabology is all about expansion. Practice, be curious, learn, fail, soul, guts, change your mind, change your actions, learn some more, and then practice it all over again. This is the formula. Expansion is everything. To find an answer --- keep walking and it will come to you.
2. We reverence Intimacy, closeness, and connection. Deceit, betrayal, and porn don't do it for me. Equal partnerships, loyalty, kindness, and warmth do.
3. Scabs heal. Like Mother Nature and her scabs, we encourage healing.
4. We honor messy hair and messy hearts. There's something about life's messes that breaks down our inner stories and gives us the chance to realign with our personal compass. Our 'brokenness' often fuels our growth. This is the place where we become powerful agents of change and influence.
5. Tacos are important. I'm always on the look-out for the tastiest taco shops in town.
6. Your squad, tribe, or small gang are irreplaceable. Trustworthy BFF's, grandmothers, sisters, childhood friends, your person, your dog, John, Paul, George, and Ringo--we need them.
7. Being human is imperfectly normal. Human is what's what we are. We're imperfect, rowdy, shameless, compassionate people. xo
8. Spirit, Soul, Universe, God. Lean into the the Sacred, listen, believe, doubt, and question. I pray and I always seek. My heart is shape-shifting and unfolding --- with that energy, I get to work. It's all more expansive than I can humanly recognize. Which makes sense, because, after all, expansion is everything.