Introducing Camp Wild. This has been on my mind for years and now it's happening!
Camp Scabs grew out of the alone-ness and trauma I was drowning in after getting gut-punched with the discovery of infidelity in my marriage. But, we all get gut-punched at some point in life, don't we? Everyone's gut punch is different -- it can be a big blow or relentless stress over time -- illness, depression, loss, loneliness, faith crisis, body image issues, mean people, or even being mean to ourselves.
What I've learned since those gut-punch days, is that trauma and pain come to us in many different ways, and although we are so diverse, the path to healing can reach every single one of us!
This is what Camp Wild is about: Movement, breath, fresh air, laughter, compassion, calmness, clarity, hope, vulnerability, and confidence
Come into the Wild with us. Accept the Challenge.
Refresh your views. Feel confident again.
- Backpacking in the mountains of Eastern Idaho
- Rivers of mountain water
- Read Brene Brown's 'Braving the Wilderness'
- Fresh mountain air yoga and meditation
- Be able to hike 5-7 miles a day and carry a 40lbs backpack
- No backpacking experience necessary
- Campfires and storytelling
- and laughing, lots of belly laughing to heal that achy spot in your soul
For up-to-date information and details, enter your information here
Registration coming soon.